Would you like the opportunity to learn from a team of experienced hairdressers in a salon environment? We’re looking for enthusiastic and dedicated people to join us as hairdressing apprentices. Your training will be a combination of in-salon experience, specific theoretical and practical training sessions, and project work. Assessments will take place throughout your training programme to ensure that you pass all the relevant units.
Some of the subjects you will cover include:
- Perfect shampooing, blow drying and finishing hair with product
- Learning how to style, dress and finish hair
- Understanding head shape and bone structure
- Learning how to conduct a successful client consultation
- Exploring good client care
- Discovering the science of hair
Please note that during your apprenticeship, you will be expected to complete all elements of Hair Professional Apprenticeship Standards, including the Level 2 Diploma and any Functional skills tests required.
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interest in hair, beauty and fashion
- Willing to learn and succeed
We are particularly interested in students who achieved a minimum of a grade C in Maths and English GCSE, however all candidates are considered.